Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; kid favorite
Top Review by pyke
These were quick and easy. I didn't use my mixer. I used a fudge brownie mix. I made these for a dance and the kids liked them and two of the chaperones asked for the recipe. I didn't add nuts because many of the kids prefer no nuts. They got too hard if I baked them any longer than 10 minutes. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (23 2/3 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil; Mix with electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheets.
- Remove to wire racks, and let cool completely.