Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Southern Living; kid favorite
- 1 (23 2/3 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil; Mix with electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheets.
- Remove to wire racks, and let cool completely.
These were quick and easy. I didn't use my mixer. I used a fudge brownie mix. I made these for a dance and the kids liked them and two of the chaperones asked for the recipe. I didn't add nuts because many of the kids prefer no nuts. They got too hard if I baked them any longer than 10 minutes. Thanks for the recipe!
Goey good. I had the 19.3 oz box but I kept the measurements the same for eggs and oil. I only had 1/3 bag semi sweet mini morsels to use. Mine made 40 cookies. Plan to pack them in kids first day back to school lunch.
These turned out yummy! Quick and easy for when you need 3 dozen cookies (I got 38 using a small cookie scoop). I did find that the cookies stuck to the pan (even after heavy spraying) and you do have to watch them - I think 9 minutes was perfect for my oven and then only letting them sit 2 minutes before moving them to a wire rack worked out better. Skipped on the nuts this time but could see those being a bonus too. Thanks for sharing a quick and easy recipe!