Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
No brownie mixes in this one, it's from scratch.
Make and share this Brownie Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13"x9" pan.
- Beat flour, sugar, melted butter, cocoa, 2 eggs, milk, 2 T. vanilla and baking powder until well blended.
- Spread in pan.
- In a different bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, and cornstarch.
- Gradually add condensed milk and then the last egg and vanilla.
- Pour over brownie mixture in pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Top with cherries and refrigerate.