I haven't seen a lot of scallops recipes on this site, so here's a nice one.
Make and share this Broiled Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- Put the scallops onto a container for the broiler.
- Add butter/margarine and olive oil.
- Sprinkle spices onto the scallops.
- Place a few inches away from broiler fire.
- Broil for 12 minutes.
- Turn the scallops over and broil for another 4 minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer or as part of a main course.
Hey Miller, yet another great recipe. The scallops were delicious. The blend of spices was very subtle, and didn't cover up the natural flavor of the scallops, just enhanced it. I know you don't like to hear this, but this is my new scallop recipe. I normally don't like scallops cooked at home, but these were very good. One note to others: watch the cooking time. If your scallops aren't huge, which mine weren't, shave off a few minutes of cooking time.
Excellent. I did alter this with a bit of Old Bay Seasoning as I like it with seafood. I also cut the cooking time down by 5 min or so as my scallops were not that large.
I was looking for a fast tasty recipes for scallops and came across this one. My whole family loved it! I served with pasta seasoned with butter and garlic. Thanks for a great fast meal!