Easy Broiled Scallops
- Ready In:
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 2 tablespoons butter, salted (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seafood seasoning (Chesapeake Bay or Old Bay)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh if you have it
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven for broiling.
- Melt butter, add olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Add scallops, stir to coat.
- Place in broiler, I use a small cake pan.
- Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more or until done.
- Depending on size of scallops, may take a little longer, mine were dime sized.
- You may sprinkle a little Parmesan after you take out for a little different taste.
- Serve hot, maybe with some crusty bread for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to cook & try new recipes. Am an avid saltwater fisherman, go whenever we get the chance. Looking for some different recipes for shrimp. They ran here unbelievable well this year, have 2 freezer full. Tired of the same old stuff.