photo by anme7039
- Ready In:
- Put the scallops onto a container for the broiler.
- Add butter/margarine and olive oil.
- Sprinkle spices onto the scallops.
- Place a few inches away from broiler fire.
- Broil for 12 minutes.
- Turn the scallops over and broil for another 4 minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer or as part of a main course.
Hey Miller, yet another great recipe. The scallops were delicious. The blend of spices was very subtle, and didn't cover up the natural flavor of the scallops, just enhanced it. I know you don't like to hear this, but this is my new scallop recipe. I normally don't like scallops cooked at home, but these were very good. One note to others: watch the cooking time. If your scallops aren't huge, which mine weren't, shave off a few minutes of cooking time.
We tried this tonight and it was VERY good. Concensus in our household equals a grade of B. ( we grade everything here) Very nice spice, and very easy to prepare. We will surely make this again. We were planningour Easter menu tonight and decided for non-traditional. We will be having these scallops along with shrimp. Thanks,M illie, for sharing a wonderful recipe!!