Top Review by Malriah
I don't eat salmon but the BF does so I made it for him. Very simple to put together and apparently pretty flavorful. The only complaint was the marinade started to burn a little and set my smoke alarm off. Other than that, it was good and I will make it again.
- 4 small salmon steaks (5 to 7 oz. each)
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the salmon steaks and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow dish, combine the worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco, salt and pepper and stir with a fork to combine.
- Set the salmon steaks in the dish and turn so that they are evenly coated with the mixture.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Set the oven rack 3 to 4 inches below the element and preheat the broiler.
- Line the broiler pan or baking sheet with a piece of foil and lightly oil the foil.
- Using tongs, take the salmon steaks from the marinade, allowing excess to drip off, and arrange them on the foil with at least an inch between them; reserve the marinade.
- Broil the salmon until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Take the pan from the oven, turn the steaks and spoon on some of the reserved marinade.
- Continue broiling until the salmon is just barely opaque through the thickest part (cut to test), 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer the salmon steaks to individual plates, sprinkle with the minced parsley and serve.