1/4 Photos of Broiled Salmon Steaks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the salmon steaks and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine the worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco, salt and pepper and stir with a fork to combine.
- 3Set the salmon steaks in the dish and turn so that they are evenly coated with the mixture.
- 4Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 5Set the oven rack 3 to 4 inches below the element and preheat the broiler.
- 6Line the broiler pan or baking sheet with a piece of foil and lightly oil the foil.
- 7Using tongs, take the salmon steaks from the marinade, allowing excess to drip off, and arrange them on the foil with at least an inch between them; reserve the marinade.
- 8Broil the salmon until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 9Take the pan from the oven, turn the steaks and spoon on some of the reserved marinade.
- 10Continue broiling until the salmon is just barely opaque through the thickest part (cut to test), 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- 11Transfer the salmon steaks to individual plates, sprinkle with the minced parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Salmon Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 212.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: