Recipe by Oolala
11 WW points for 2 chops (that's what I wrote) on my notes but not sure where I got the recipe. Haven't made it yet.
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- fresh ground pepper
- 8 (3 ounce) lamb rib chops, Frenched, 3 oz. each
- 2 cups demi-glace, follow pkg. directions to reconstitute if needed
- 1 1⁄4 cups cannellini beans, cooked, white kidney beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy, WOrcestershire, mustard, oil, 2 teaspoons of rosemary, the thyme, sage, and a grinding of pepper in a large enough ziplock bag to hold the lamb.
- Add the lamb and squeeze out the air and seal the bag.
- Turn to coat the lamb and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Combine demi glace, beans, 1/4 teaspoons of the salt, another grinding of pepper, in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer, reduce heat, cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Keep hot.
- Spray the broiler rack with non-stick spray; preheat the broiler.
- Remove chops from the marinade and season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoons of the salt and another grinding of pepper.
- Discard the marinade.
- Broil the chops 5" from the heat until done to taste, about 2 minutes per side for rare.
- Divide the sauce and beans between 4 deep plates or soup bowls.
- Serve chops over the sauce and beans; sprinkle with the 2 remaining teaspoons of rosemary.