Broiled Lamb Chops With Dijon Parmesan Crust
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- salt, as needed
- pepper, as needed
- 1. Oil lamb chops season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Broil lamb chops till rare.
- 3.Combine Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, Parsley, and Breadcrumbs in a mixing bowl.
- 4. cover lamb chops with a thin layer of the crust mix put back into oven to finish to desired temperature finish with broiler to brown crust.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!