Broiled Halibut With Garam Masala and Mint and Parsley Chutney
- In a blender, combine onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cayenne, salt, amchoor, garam marsala and lemon juice. Puree into a paste.
- Spread the puree over the fish fillets and marinate in refrigerator 1-3 hours.
- Preheat broiler with oven rack on second highest notch.
- Broil fillets for 7-10 minutes on each side, or until fish is firm to touch and barely opaque. Brush fillets with a little olive oil to make surface glisten.
- Serve with a dollop of mint chutney.