My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 small onion, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 inches fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon amchoor powder, well crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 lbs halibut, cut into 4 fillets
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup mint and parsley chutney (Mint and Parsley Chutney)
- 1In a blender, combine onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cayenne, salt, amchoor, garam marsala and lemon juice. Puree into a paste.
- 2Spread the puree over the fish fillets and marinate in refrigerator 1-3 hours.
- 3Preheat broiler with oven rack on second highest notch.
- 4Broil fillets for 7-10 minutes on each side, or until fish is firm to touch and barely opaque. Brush fillets with a little olive oil to make surface glisten.
- 5Serve with a dollop of mint chutney.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Halibut With Garam Masala and Mint and Parsley Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.4 mg
- Sodium 698.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: