1/2 Photos of Broccoli, Tortellini, and Bacon Salad
A filling and delicious main dish salad. I have used turkey bacon and low-fat dressing to lighten it up. Chill time is 1-2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the tortellini according to package directions; rinse with cold water; drain.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, chives, and dressing.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- 4Right before ready to serve, add bacon and sunflower seeds; gently stir to combine.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli, Tortellini, and Bacon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.9
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 1180.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.0 g