Recipe by hjunkman
When you want to eat broccoli. Because they say IT'S GOOD FOR YOU. Try it this way. And you will say Oh it's so good.
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 1 large minced onion
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup hot milk
- 2 ounces crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash broccoli, pare any tough skin from stems and cut into pieces. Cook in.
- salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze well. Chop in food.
- Melt butter and cook onion until soft. Stir in flour. Slowly add milk. Cook.
- until mixture thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese, broccoli and Tabasco. Beat eggs with a little salt. Stir.
- eggs into cooled broccoli mixture.
- Butter baking dish and dust with bread crumbs. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- and bake for 40 minutes.