Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked converted rice
- 1 package knorrs cream of broccoli soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Place rice in lightly greased slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pepper.
- Top with chicken pieces.
- Mix together the soup mix and broth.
- Pour over chicken and rice.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
I had never tried rice in the crockpot before, and was very pleased. Didn't have the broccoli soup mix, so I used a powdered Chinese lemon stir-fry mix with the same amount of chicken broth the recipe called for. I also used brown rice. Came out quite delicious, so thanks for this recipe!