Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
I've made this yummy variation of a twice baked potato for years and its always a favorite with my family and friends. Enjoy!
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2⁄3 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sour cream (optional)
- chives, to garnish
- paprika, to garnish
- Rinse potatoes and prick skin with fork several times.
- Place potatoes in microwave and cook on high for 9-10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop up broccoli and boil until completely cooked.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out potato middles into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Set potato skin shells on baking sheet.
- Dress outside of potato skin with olive oil.
- Add broccoli, ranch dressing, cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic grandules, black pepper, and sour cream if using it to the scooped out potatoes in the medium size mixing bowl. Mix and mash the potato mixture.
- Fill the potato skins with the potato mixture with it heaped as high as you want it.
- Bake in 400 degree oven until slightly browned.
- Garnish with paprika and chives.
This was my first time ever trying a twice baked potato and boy, am I glad I did!
This was a great way to cook a twice baked potato. My husband and I are not huge broccoli fans, but we could barely taste it in this dish. The flavor was amazing! I used a hand mixer to make it so the potatoes and broccoli were well blended and it made it very creamy. We paired it with Recipe #33671 and it turned out great. Thanks for posting this tasty recipe!
This recipe was really really good. I was sad when they were eaten at once and there were no leftovers!!! thanks