Found on the National Pork Producers Council website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli in chicken broth in large saucepan until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- 2Drain broccoli, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid.
- 3Cut broccoli spears into bite-size pieces.
- 4Meanwhile, fry bacon in medium-size skillet until slightly crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add remaining ingredients except pimiento strips; cook and stir until bacon is crisp and mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes longer.
- 6Just before serving, combine broccoli and 1/3 cup cooking liquid with cooked ingredients.
- 7Heat until hot.
- 8Arrange in serving dish.
- 9Garnish with pimiento strips.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Medley
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 391.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g