Recipe by Texas Aggie Mom
Another longtime family recipe that I got from a friend back in the 80's. Makes a great side dish with poultry.
Top Review by mandabears
i threw the cottage cheese and onion and eggs in the blender, then poured in a large bowl and added the rest of the ingredients. i did use Martha Whitle Cornbread instead of Jiffy Cornbread because that is what i had in the house. good recipe, i like the "heat" that the green chilies added.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted (butter may be used)
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 8 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced