Chef Rye's Note:
This recipe was inspired by the Stouffer's skillet meal and my attempt to outdo the frozen version. This pasta is absolutely perfect - perfect in taste, texture, and appearance - I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g frozen broccoli florets (can use fresh)
- 226.79 g fettuccine
- 44.37 ml butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 354.88 ml chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 354.88 ml Italian dressing
- 59.16 ml butter
- 59.16 ml flour
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 354.88 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml roasted sweet peppers, chopped
- 14.79 ml bacon, chopped
- 1Place the chicken cubes into a ziplock bag with italian dressing and marinade for at least 30 minutes (preferrably overnight).
- 2Bring 2 quarts of water to a rolling boil. Add fettuccine noodles and cook for 11-12 minutes or until al dente. Rinse and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, chop any thick stems off of broccoli leaving just the florets. Steam for 3 minutes or just until tender. Rinse and set aside.
- 4Melt 3 tbsp butter in a saute pan over medium heat and add garlic and chicken. Sautee chicken until slightly browned and butter is absorbed, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 5Melt 4 tbsp butter over medium low heat and whisk in flour, sea salt, and black pepper until smooth and bubbly.
- 6Whisk in milk and heavy cream and raise heat to medium high. Whisk constantly until mixture thickens and simmer for 1 minute.
- 7Reduce heat and add parmesan cheese, chicken, broccoli, roasted peppers, and bacon.
- 8Once cheese is melted, toss over noodles and serve!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.9
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 141.4 mg
- Sodium 1582.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted sweet peppers