- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add chickem; cook and stir on medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add water, broccoli and potaoes, stir. Cover. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until velvetta is completely melted and mizture is heated through.