Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 10 ounces broccoli (Broccoli should be cut into long-stemmed florets, blanched, drained)
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 egg
- 3 1⁄2 ounces feta
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 carrot, sliced thin,blanched
- 1 small red pepper (Red Pepper should be cut in julienne strips)
- 1 pie shell (8-inch)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place one layer of broccoli in pie shell or directly into 8-inch pie dish.
- Crumble cheese on top, cover with remaining broccoli, arranging it with stems pointing center and the flowers to the outside.
- Add the carrots and red pepper.
- Mix egg, oregano and evaporated skim milk.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Bake loosely covered with foil for one hour or until filling is set.
- Uncover for last 10 minutes of baking.