Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from one of my dearest friends. It only takes a few minutes to make and it is fantastic! I can literally eat this soup for days.
- 6 cups water
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (12 ounce) package noodles (I use fine egg noodles)
- 6 cups milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Bring water and chicken bouillon to a boil.
- Stir in broccoli and let boil for 3 minutes.
- Add noodles and boil for another 3 minutes.
- Add milk and cheese.
- Cook on low until cheese is melted and soup is creamy. Enjoy!
This was one of my Grandma's favorite soups. When I saw your recipe here tonight, I immediately went and made a batch for supper. Easy to make & delicious... just like Grandma used to make! Thanks for sharing a great recipe and bringing back a happy memory for me. :)