- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 small lebanese cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemongrass
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice or 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 small red chile, sliced finely
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad.
- Chill for at least an hour to allow flavours to develop.
Join The Conversation
This is a fab recipe! I love the dressing beautiful flavours. You are right, I almost finished the whole lot by myself! I couldn't get hold of lemongrass so had to leave it out, used lemon instead of lime and used half an onion instead of the whole. Absolutely delicious! Thanks, JustJanS, for sharing this fab recipe, definitely will be making it over and over again!