Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 packages broccoli, frozen,chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cracker, crumbled
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Put broccoli in pan and pour mixture over.
- Top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake 350F degrees for 30 minutes or till golden and bubbly.
I changed the recipe a bit. I added 1-inch cubed sourdough bread, mixed about 1/2 cup of chicken stock with the soup, omitted the miracle whip and crackers. My family enjoyed it and it was a good way to get the kids to eat broccoli. It's a simple easy dish.
This we just didn`t like much. I guess it was just OK. The Broccoli seemed just to cooked. I like mine crisp.I did top this dish with crisp bacon and hot spicy crushed pretzels to give it a kick. That was to replace the crackers.