Colourful, tastes as good as it looks! I sometimes add mushrooms or a light sprinkle of favourite cheese. from Smart Cooking by Anne Lindsay
- Peel tough broccoli stems.
- Cut stem and florets into bite size pieces.
- Blanch in large pot of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp, drain, cool under cold running water and dry on paper towels.
- Seed peppers and cut into thin strips.
- In a large frypan or wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and ginger, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add peppers and stir fry for 2 or 3 minutes, adding chicken stock when necessary to prevent sticking or scorching.
- Add broccoli, stir fry until heated through, sprinkle with soy sauce.
- Serve immediately.