Recipe by srooc1
A holiday staple at our family dinners! We have to double this recipe to have any left over!
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice, boil in bag
- 15 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 15 ounces Cheese Whiz
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Saute onion and celery in butter and water until tender.
- Cook broccoli until tender. Drain.
- Add broccoli to celery and onion, mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to broccoli mixture.
- Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with Pam, and add casserole.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, or until bubbly.