- 6 baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli (pre cooked)
- 2 green onions
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake potatoes for 45-60 minutes (or until done).
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Scoop pulp out.
- Leave skin intact.
- Make mashed potatoes out of the pulp.
- Add margarine, sour cream, salt, pepper, green onions, and 3/4 cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Then fold in broccoli.
- Stir until incorporated.
- Fill potatoes shells with mashed potato mixture and top with remaining cheese and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated in a oven of 425 degrees.