Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a bag of Heath Bits 'O Brickle Toffee Bits. I have yet to try this one.
Make and share this Brickle Drop Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla and salt in large bowl until blended.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
This is the second time I've made these cookies and they are delightful! Crunchy with just the right taste of the toffee pieces - they'll be totally gone here at my house in no time!
I have mades these cookies a few times and they are always a hit. The only problem I had was finding the Heath toffee pieces. Needless to say, when I found them I bought a few bags.
Nice brown sugar cookie, just not my favorite...thowever, I brought them to work and put them on the coffee cart for the staff and they were gone in under 30 minutes...the front office staff were particularly complimentary...Thanks for posting this recipe...I always like to try something new and different :)