Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple and easy to make, even my kid's love it.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti (boiled as per package)
- Combine all ingredients in a large microwave dish.
- Cook in microwave on high for 10 minutes, stir and turn at 5 minutes.
- Remove and add Velveeta cheese, mix in spaghetti and stir until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and bake in 350-degree oven until cheese browns.
- This is my mother-in-law's recipe, shhh don't tell her I posted it here!