- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork sausage
- 9 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 3 slices day old bread, cubed small
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (pieces and stems)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage meat, crumble and drain.
- Beat eggs.
- Add milk, salt and mustard.
- Add sausage meat and bread.
- Add cheese, onion, mushrooms and green pepper.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan and stick in fridge overnight.
- In morning bake uncovered for about 1-hour in a 350°F oven.