Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
A quick and filling breakfast.
Make and share this Breakfast Panini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 inch) hoagie rolls (or bread of your choice)
- 2 slices yellow American cheese
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices sweet roasted peppers
- 2 eggs
- Cut roll open.
- Cut cheese in half, add the 4 halves to the bread.
- Add the deli ham and sweet roasted peppers.
- Fry the two eggs, break yolks and add to roll.
- Cut roll in half.
- Grill in your panini press or george foreman grill.
Made this this morining. As you mentioned I used turkey since I dd not have ham (I'm not supposed to eat anything hight in salt anyway. It is definitely a make again, perhaps even for a light dinner with a salad. Leanne