Plan ahead the patties need to chill for at least 6 hours or 24 hours, the longer the better ---1 pound should give you 6 small patties or 4 large I would suggest to make them small to reduce the cooking time, if you are are oven baking then go ahead and make 4 large ---this recipe may be doubled but keep the garlic to the same amount or increase only slightly, these may be browned in a skillet in oil then placed on a baking pan to finish cooking in the oven
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ground turkey
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced (garlic lovers use more)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 44.37 ml ricotta cheese (can use creamed cottage cheese slightly mashed with a fork)
- 59.14 ml shredded provolone cheese (can use fontina or emmenthal)
- 59.14 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley (or use 3 teaspoons dried)
- 4.92 ml dried basil (or use 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt (or use white salt)
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper (can use less I like lots of pepper!)
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper (optional)
- 118.29 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a bowl combine the ground turkey with the next 13 ingredients; using clean hands gently combine.
- 2Shape into 6 small patties then place on a large plate/s.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6-24 hours.
- 4In a shallow bowl combine the breading ingredients.
- 5Coat each patty in the breading mixture.
- 6Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Cook until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F/ 85 degrees C (about 7 minutes per side) or until cooked through turning once with a spatula.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Three-Cheese Turkey Patties
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 385.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: