Sesame-Ginger Turkey Patties
Very good, flavorful patties. You could also use ground pork instead of the turkey. We like these by themselves, but they are very good on a bun with some grilled pineapple.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, scallion, garlic and ginger.
- Place ground turkey in a medium bowl, mix in sauce and gently combine using your hands.
- Cover bowl and place in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Form into 4 patties, and grill turning once, 4-5 minutes per side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION