1/2 Photos of Breaded Chicken Fingers
Irish Rose's Note:
Easy to make, but takes time to marinate. If you like garlic, you will like this. Being a former West Virginia girl, I like this with pinto beans, greens and a side of cornbread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken strips into a large, resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, mix the egg, buttermilk and garlic powder. Pour mixture into bag with chicken. Seal and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- 2In another large, resealable plastic bag, mix together the flour, bread crumbs, salt and baking powder. Remove chicken from refrigerator, drain, discarding buttermilk mixture. Place chicken in flour mixture bag. Seal and shake to coat.
- 3Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet to 375 degrees.
- 4Carefully place coated chicken in hot oil. Fry until golden brown and juices run clear.
- 5Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2576.8
- Calories from Fat 2176
- Total Fat 241.8 g
- Saturated Fat 39.4 g
- Cholesterol 194.8 mg
- Sodium 1419.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 56.5 g