French's Crunchy Onion-Breaded Chicken
Found this recipe in the parenting magazine. Simple to make and tastes good! i like to serve it with rice and some corn on the side
- Ready In:
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's French fried onions, crushed
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, thin sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- Marinate chicken with onions, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Crush french fried onions in a plastic bag.
- Dip chicken into egg, then coat in onion crumbs.
- Bake 20 min at 400 degrees until cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note