1 hr 45 mins
A traditional Russian Pascha Bread recipe for use in a bread machine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer ingredients in bread machine per your machine's instructions.
- 2Put on dough (or manual) cycle.
- 3When done, divide dough in half (or thirds if you want smaller loaves).
- 4Put in greased pans.
- 5Let rise 45 to 65 minutes. If you are having problems with the bread rising, put a pan of hot water on the lower rack of the oven and the bread on the upper rack (oven is off).
- 6Brush tops with beaten egg diluted with water.
- 7Bake in preheated oven at 350 F for 20 to 40 minutes. (Check bread at 20 minutes and then often until loaves are golden brown and sound hollow when lightly tapped).
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Pascha Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1032 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1712.6
- Calories from Fat 655
- Total Fat 72.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 274.3 mg
- Sodium 1895.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 225.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 38.1 g