1/1 Photo of Bread Crumb Cookies
princess buttercup's Note:
Turn your less than fresh bread into a cheap, tasty treat! You will not believe how tasty these are! Since I always have the ingredients I have played around with a few variations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Combine liquids and add to dry.
- 3Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- 5Remove from pan while still warm.
- 6Cool on rack.
- 7Variations: Mexican Chocolate Cookies: add 1 tsp cinnamon and almonds.
- 8Cinnamon Sugar Cookies: omit cocoa add 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 9Cappuccino Cookies; add 1 tsp cinnamon, and 2 Tbsp instant coffee.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Crumb Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1097 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 127.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g