1/1 Photo of Bread and Butter Pudding - Gluten Free
This is a great old-fashioned dessert. It's wonderful in winter and a good way of using up your stale gluten-free bread. Its great with cream or ice-cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix and whisk together the eggs, milk and cream in a medium sized bowls.
- 2Remove crusts from bread and butter each slice. Cut bread slices in half into traingles.
- 3Grease an oven-proof dish or ramekins.
- 4Layer the bread into the bottom of the dishes. Overlap the bread in layers so that it looks pleasing. Any bread that is above the custard layer will brown beautifully.
- 5Sprinkle the dried fruit over the bread.
- 6Pour the custard mixture over the bread and then sprinkle over cinamon.
- 7Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes.
- 8Pudding is best eaten warm but can be eaten cold also.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread and Butter Pudding - Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 182.4 mg
- Sodium 344.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g