This is a great old-fashioned dessert. It's wonderful in winter and a good way of using up your stale gluten-free bread. Its great with cream or ice-cream
- Mix and whisk together the eggs, milk and cream in a medium sized bowls.
- Remove crusts from bread and butter each slice. Cut bread slices in half into traingles.
- Grease an oven-proof dish or ramekins.
- Layer the bread into the bottom of the dishes. Overlap the bread in layers so that it looks pleasing. Any bread that is above the custard layer will brown beautifully.
- Sprinkle the dried fruit over the bread.
- Pour the custard mixture over the bread and then sprinkle over cinamon.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes.
- Pudding is best eaten warm but can be eaten cold also.