Braised Short Ribs (crock Pot)
- Place ribs on broiler rack and brown to remove fat. Drain well.
- Combine 1/2 cup flour with paprika, salt and dry mustard. Toss with ribs.
- Place remaining ingredients (except 2 TBSPS flour and 2 TBSPS water) in Crock Pot.
- Stir to mix ribs with onion rings -- be sure the onions are under the ribs, not on top.
- Cover and cook LOW 8-12 hours.
- Remove the ribs to warm serving platter. Make a smooth past of the flour and water. Turn Crock Pot to HIGH and stir in paste. Cover and cook until gravy is thickened.