1/3 Photos of Braciola - Braciole (Italian Stuffed Beef Rolls)
2 hrs 20 mins
Wonderful cheese-stuffed beef rolls simmered in pasta sauce. A great Sunday afternoon meal. I serve with a side of pasta and fresh steamed veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound the steak very thin and cut into 4 pieces.
- 2Place a slice of mozzarella on each piece, then top with parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 3Roll each piece up tightly and secure with a string.
- 4Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet and brown the rolls evenly on each side.
- 5Drop them in your favorite pasta sauce and allow them to simmer for 2 hours or until tender and cooked through. (The meat will add a wonderful flavor to your sauce!).
- 6Remove the strings and serve.
- 7(Alternative: Assemble and brown the beef rolls the night before and store them in the fridge. Then drop the rolls and the sauce in your crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours the next day).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braciola - Braciole (Italian Stuffed Beef Rolls)
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.2
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 1269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 38.6 g