Wonderful cheese-stuffed beef rolls simmered in pasta sauce. A great Sunday afternoon meal. I serve with a side of pasta and fresh steamed veggies.
- Pound the steak very thin and cut into 4 pieces.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on each piece, then top with parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Roll each piece up tightly and secure with a string.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet and brown the rolls evenly on each side.
- Drop them in your favorite pasta sauce and allow them to simmer for 2 hours or until tender and cooked through. (The meat will add a wonderful flavor to your sauce!).
- Remove the strings and serve.
- (Alternative: Assemble and brown the beef rolls the night before and store them in the fridge. Then drop the rolls and the sauce in your crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours the next day).