Recipe by Mirj
A very simple and tasty salad, and yes, it does say 1/4 cup chopped garlic.
Top Review by amberinhongkong
This is a very rich pasta salad, it's great for those who want super savoury taste. The quantity of balsamic vinegar is way too much. I halved the amount required. This is good on its own or with another light green salad mix. Too heavy to go with any other carbs in the one meal.
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, chopped or crumbled into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, softened in warm water and chopped
- 3⁄4-1 cup balsamic vinaigrette (or Italian dressing)