Recipe by Judith N.
Posted on request. Comes from "Joy of Cooking". One of my favorite version of Boursin Cheese. Great to use as an Horsd'oeuvre as filling for cherry tomatoes.
Top Review by SarahEmmm
I prefer this recipe to the ones which include butter. It is light and delicious and can be used anywhere you would use Boursin. I often use it with chopped smoked salmon added to fill little timbales similar to Recipe #371958.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh herb (rosemary, summer savory, sage, thyme, dill basil, marjoram or oregano)