1/5 Photos of Bourbon (Rum) Balls (No Bake Cookies)
These I make my request of my sis Lydia. Her favorite! I've also use walnuts. The food processor make this so very easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place wafers and pecans in food processor and pulse till crumbly.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and pulse till smooth.
- 3Shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- 4Roll in powdered sugar and chill.
- 5This mixture is sticky, so keep finger and palms of hands dusted with sugar while shaping cookies.
- 6It helps if hands and kitchen is cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon (Rum) Balls (No Bake Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: