Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A family favorite during the holidays at my mother's home and mine for years.
- 59.14 ml Bourbon or 59.14 ml rum
- 591.47 ml vanilla wafers, crushed
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 9.85 ml cocoa
- 9.85 ml white corn syrup
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- powdered sugar (for coating)
- Mix ingredients and roll into balls.
- Dip in powdered sugar and store in airtight jar.
This recipe is really good and so easy to make. I made these last year and forgot to rate it and and I'm so sorry. Luckly I had it saved or I would have been in trouble with my family because I had a request for these again this year. Thanks for posting very yummy!