Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Southern Living.
Top Review by derwoodg
My wife and I served this to 50 people at a local Elks Lodge event and got rave reviews. Now they keep asking us to cook more meals. The difference was we seared them on the grill then baked them in the marinade. They were very moist and full of flavor!
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 pork chops (bone-in, 1-inch-thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish or large zip-lock heavy-duty freezer bag, stir together the first 6 ingredients; add in pork chops.
- Cover dish or seal bag and chill 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill pork over med-high heat, covered w/ grill lid for 10-12 minutes (or until done), turning once.
- Transfer reserved marinade to a saucepan; bring to a boil; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chop and serve.