Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great appetizer
Make and share this Bourbon Cocktail Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine all meatball ingredients, mix well.
- Shape mixture into 1 1/4-inch meatballs.
- Place in ungreased 15 x 10 x1-inch baking pan. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, ombine all sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Cook over low heat until mixture is bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked meatballs to sauce, stir gently to coat. Makes 48 meatballs.