Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the Womans Day Holiday Baking Magazine Dec. 2002. If you like bourbon or Rum, these cookies are for you. Quick and easy to make!
- 3 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 75)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon (brandy or rum can be substituted)
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- granulated sugar or powdered sugar
- Mix crushed wafers, powdered sugar, pecans and cocoa.
- Stir in rum (or brandy or bourbon) and corn syrup and mix well.
- Shape mixture into 1-in.
- balls and dredge in remaining sugar.
- Refrigerate in tightly covered container for 5 to 7 days before serving.