Recipe by Lacyrose
This recipe comes from the Womans Day Holiday Baking Magazine Dec. 2002. If you like bourbon or Rum, these cookies are for you. Quick and easy to make!
- 3 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 75)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon (brandy or rum can be substituted)
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- granulated sugar or powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed wafers, powdered sugar, pecans and cocoa.
- Stir in rum (or brandy or bourbon) and corn syrup and mix well.
- Shape mixture into 1-in.
- balls and dredge in remaining sugar.
- Refrigerate in tightly covered container for 5 to 7 days before serving.