1/1 Photo of Bountiful Breakfast Muffins
This is based on a recipe from a Best Recipes recipe booklet, The Muffin Cookbook. It credits the American Egg Board for this recipe. I just love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together flour, baking powder and spice in small bowl. In separate small bowl, toss fruit with 1 tablespoon of the flour mixture. Set both bowls aside.
- 2Add butter and sugar to large bowl and and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat eggs in, one at a time, until well blended. Beat in vanilla.
- 3At low speed, beat in reserved flour mixture gradually until just blended. Stir in reserved fruit and oats.
- 4Line 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups with paper baking cups. Fill each cup a scant 1/3 cup full with batter.
- 5Bake in preheated 350° oven 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bountiful Breakfast Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (860 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.0 mg
- Sodium 122.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g