Recipe by Budgiegirl
Although, I am not a vegetarian, I do enjoy Boca products. 4 points for Weight Watchers. This recipe is core.
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 2⁄3 cup veggie crumbles (Boca)
- 1⁄8 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce or 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup fat free cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut top off pepper and remove seeds and membranes.
- Place pepper shell in a casserole dish.
- In a small pot mix together, crumbles, garlic, onion, cooked rice and 1/4 cup tomato sauce.
- Cook until hot.
- Stuff cooked mixture into pepper and pour remaining 1/4 cup tomato sauce over pepper.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake another 10-15 minutes or until pepper is tender.