Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my husband's first attempt at cheesecake. And we think it's a winner! It is adapted from a recipe he saw in the side of our store brand chocolate graham crackers.
- 8 chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees farenheit.
- Combine cracker crumbs, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla. Mix well and press into bottom and sides of ungreased 9 inch pie plate; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except cinnamon and mix well. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 45-50 mins or until almost firm.
- Sprinkle cooled cheesecake with cinnamon.
- Serve immediately or store tightly covered in refrigerator.