Recipe by Junebug
Courtesy of Paula Deen. I made this and took it to a family gathering and they gobbled it right up. They ate it on sandwiches, on crackers, with fritos and even as a topping on a grilled black bean burger.
Top Review by TxGriffLover
This is a very good recipe. I added some minced jalapeno, and then stirred the pimento cheese into some hot grits for breakfast, topped with an egg. HEAVENLY! It was like cheese grits, only
to the 10th power. It's also very good on it's own.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons pimientos, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated onions or 1 teaspoon equivalent dried onion
- cracked black pepper
House Seasoning use 1/2 tsp
- 1 cup salt
- 1⁄4 cup black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder