Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love blueberries and angle food cake. This is a perfect summer dessert.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) cartonfrozen milk whipped topping, thawed
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- Mix together cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- Add milk and pudding mix; mix well.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3 quart glass bowl.
- Layer with half of the berries and pudding mixture.
- Cover with remaining cake cubes.
- Layer mixtue with remaining berries and pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top.