Cherry and Blueberry Trifle
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) store bought poundcake, broken into pieces
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 pints fresh blueberries, washed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed,divided
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch schnapps
- In a blender mix milk, pudding and cream cheese.
- Divide pound cake into 3.
- Place 1/3 cake in bottom of trifle and sprinkle with a third of the buttershots, place one third of the canned cherries, 1/3 blueberries, 1/3 pudding and 1/3 cool whip repeat 2 more times.
- Chill till ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!